Wednesday, August 26, 2009

ARCA Farewell Party

My brother has made it safely to Amelia! While he is sleeping on the couch, I've decided to upload some memorable moments from the ARCA Farewell Party at a villa. There was a pool, delicious dinner, and good friends. Tonight we will have another farewell party for me with my Italian friends and the best pizza ever (from Porcelli, of course!) and "un jam session."








I'm not sure what's going on in this last photo, but I thought it was so funny! It was actually a bigger picture of everyone at the pool, but when I saw it looked like Michelle was jumping into the pool, I had to zoom in a crop! Click on the picture to make it bigger and check it out! It's funny!

1 comment:

  1. You are much too beautiful for your own good, sweetheart. :-)

    ReplyDelete